About Eat Out In
Why Do Our Customers Think We Rock?
- Eat Out In is a locally owned company. We live here just like you.
- Over 27 Years in the Food Delivery Business. Who else around here can say that?
- Delivery from only the best local and national restaurants.
- We make food delivery and catering simple and easy.
It All Started with a Simple Idea...
Our goal from day one has been to make restaurant food delivery and event catering simple and easy. 27 years later, Eat Out In has become arguably the best food delivery and catering company in Austin and San Antonio.
Hosting a corporate event? We have you covered. Breakfast in Bed? We'll meet you at the door. Room service not cutting it at your hotel? We can do better. Eat Out In is here to make your life easier. All you have to do is login, create an account or give us a call.
We Support Our Local
Community and Nonprofits
Home grown and locally owned, we believe in giving back to the community we live in. it's the people of this area who have helped us prosper over the years. We feel it is our neighborly duty to help those around us when they are in need.
Eat Out In has donated food, services and funds to the following
Austin Children's Shelter, United Way, Dell Children's Medial Center, CASA, Blue Santa, Dress for Success, Public Access Radio.
You Love'em, We Love'em...The Eat Out In Staff
In The Press
We've been doing some pretty interesting things here at Eat Out In Check out the articles written about us below to learn more.
- WomenEntrepreneur.com: How to Act on That Big Idea
- San Antonio Express News: Eat Out In comes to San Antonio
- Austin Chronicle - FOOD-O-FILE: Upbeat Effort
- Restaurants & Institutions: Fat Market, Thin Profit
- Austin Chronicle - FOOD-O-FILE: Feed the Nesting Instinct
- New York Times: Hot Item: Home Delivery
- Nation's Restaurants News: New Twist in Delivery Service
- American Statesman: Food Delivery aims for True Curb Service
We don't like to brag about ourselves, but hey, we can't help it if other people like to. We work hard year after year to provide the best food delivery and catering to the people of Austin and San Antonio, and it hasn't gone unnoticed.
- Austin Business Journal: Largest Caterers
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- San Antonio Business Journal: Largest Caterers
2010, 2011, 2012
- Austin Business Journal: Largest Women Owned Companies
2010, 2011, 2012
- Austin Business Journal: Profiles in Power: Women of Influence